Thank you

A friendly consultant will contact you shortly


Types of Car Insurance Cover:

  • Damage or write-offs due to a car accident
  • Theft or hijacking
  • Damage left after an attempted theft or hijacking
  • Roadside assistance
  • Towing and storage
  • Damage caused by fire, explosion or earthquake
  • Hail damage
  • Damage caused by storms, floods, freezing or snow
  • Legal liability
Third Party, Fire And Theft
  • Theft or hijacking
  • Damage left after an attempted theft or hijacking
  • Damage due to fire
  • Legal liability
Third Party Only
  • Legal liability

Find all the insurance products you need under one roof and equip your lifestyle with the cover that cares: 

Optional Car Insurance Cover: 

  • Shortfall Cover: If you’re still repaying a car loan at the time your vehicle is stolen or written off, this policy feature covers the amount you still owe the financial institution, so you can get back on the road with a clean slate. 
  • Sound Equipment & Accessories: If you’ve upgraded your ride with a non-standard sound system and other accessories, you can tailor your policy to cover your music, mags, and any other features you added to make your car truly unique. 
  • Car Hire: You shouldn’t be left stranded in the event that your car is hijacked or taken in for repairs. With this optional add-on, you will be able to stay on the go, while your claim is being finalised and your car being fixed 
  • Roadside Assist 
  • Cover for the labour cost of a tyre change 
  • Fuel drop-off service (price of fuel not included) 
  • Jump-start service 
  • Locksmith for when you accidentally lock your keys in your car 
  • Rental services


You must be aware that your insurance provider will likely reject your claim, if you happen to have been driving under the influence at the time your car was damaged for any reason. You would also be rejected for a claim if you drive away from the scene of an accident.

Your policy would be considered void once you sell your car or if it is deemed unroadworthy.

Using your car to earn an income (this type of car insurance only covers cars strictly for personal use) or to race is strictly prohibited. Any damage taken as a result of such actions may be seen as “intentional loss or damage”, which is also a solid reason for your insurer to reject your claim.

Any form of cover that is not explicitly stated in your written agreement with your chosen insurance provider will not be covered.

Many car insurance companies allow the insured driver to specify other persons, who may make regular personal use of the vehicle, such a spouse or partner, and request that they would also be covered under your policy. However, should someone, who is not named in this agreement, get behind the wheel, your insurer will not cover any damage done as a result of this other driver. Even if the person driving is covered by your policy, it must also be noted that said person is using your vehicle with your consent.

Your car cover would also become void in the event that you sell your car. You would have to take out a new policy on your next car – just as your buyer would have to take out a new policy to cover the car you sold to them. Unlike a motor warranty, a car insurance policy is non-transferable.

If you cause damage to another person’s vehicle or property, the obligation of covering the cost of repairs would normally fall on you. Cover for “legal liability” (more commonly referred to as “third party cover” or “third party insurance”) means that your insurer steps in to foot the bill for these damages.  With this form of cover, you don’t have to add to an already stressful car incident.

Depending on the extent of damages to your vehicle, you may be expected to pay into the cost of repairs. However, this excess amount can be mitigated by your choice of policy or the monthly premium you agree on with your insurer.

There is a direct link between your premium and excess amounts: the higher your monthly premium, the lower your excess. You can decide how high a premium you’re willing to pay based on how much time you spend on the road. If you make regular and prolonged use of your car, you might want to consider budgeting for a higher monthly premium as there is a higher chance of theft or damage that you would want to claim for. Conversely, if you’re more of a homebody, who doesn’t put a lot of mileage on the vehicle, it would make more sense to opt for a lower premium. This would, of course, mean you would pay a higher excess in the rare event of an accident or theft.

Ultimately, you decide the excess amount in your policy. Consider your budget and the recommendation of your insurance provider – and choose wisely.